For an Android app developer, getting the application accepted at the Google Play is the most important aspect. With more and more people jumping in the android app development business, this application world is getting saturated and to stand out in it is getting difficult.
Here Are Some Tips Regarding How To Achieve Success in Play Store:
- Application Testing: this is an important factor for every application that has been made. Android is an open platform having advantages and disadvantages and it’s better to check the application before sending it t o the play store.
- Screen Resolutions: many app developers tend to make this mistake of skin resolutions as they make an application which is not supported on all screen resolutions and hence would not open up in different android devices. After making the application, it should be tested on various devices. The app should also be compatible on the lower version and don’t just concentrate on the higher ones.
- Create a Google Check Account: For those who intend to make applications to earn money needs to create this account and then you would be able to sell applications online. If an application is listed as free once, it cannot be made paid later on. Plan a long term strategy.
- Spruce The Application: before submitting the application to Google play store, you need to create a nice logo for it. Also take as many screenshots as possible to post it there for viewers. When anyone visits your app page on Google play they should be able to see the demo images.
- Marketing The Application: Launch the application in style. Issue a press release and send invites. Also put it on the blog.
- Track Your App Performance: keep a track on your application performance including how users are reacting to it and if they have any problem solve it.
A successful android app developer would follow all this tips and this would help him in getting desired results. Also there are many android app development companies working towards providing quality applications to the users. They are well versed with the usage of this platform and would be the right option to go with if you are looking forward toward creating a great application. They have a team of developers who work in and out learning the nuances of this platform. Know your requirement and opt for the best option.