Having a mobile app brings you on the platform of an ever-running market and if you don’t keep up with its speed, you may fall. So, Mobile Application Maintenance is a fundamental need once a mobile app is there. Our mobile application maintenance and support services help you to be with the current market trends and meet the consumer needs and expectations that change constantly. If you don’t want your users to go somewhere else, then the availability of your mobile app with uninterrupted applicability is essential. We deliver the best mobile app maintenance services with a volume of experience to help your apps stay proactive and perform non-stop.
Personal Identification Information
Apps are revolutionizing the way business was done and is cutting down the dependence level of people inch by inch with new solutions coming every day to the app market. We are part of this change and own the experience of making profitable iPhone and Android apps for a large number of clients worldwide. By channelizing the potential of business into moneymaking and less time-consuming apps, we have helped our clients to standout in the market competition. Check out our global app portfolio and let’s talk if you have any similar or unique requirement.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information?
360 Degree Technosoft collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site
How We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.