[vc_row][vc_column][blog_single_full_content]The most awaited day of Apple lovers has ended. There are a bulk of things and features to be discussed. Without increasing the mystery wheel and creating a single moment of suspense, let’s get started with unveiling the Apple products and their wow features.
1) iPhone 11 Pro
The first triple camera phone with enhanced battery life. Also, the chip doubles up on machine learning and have capabilities to be called Pro. Here are the other highlighting features:
• Have a stainless steel and glass design.
• Triple camera that captures four times better pictures and videos in very low light. Also allows to edit the videos with the same tools that are used for editing pictures.
• 3 cameras are the telephoto camera, wide, camera, and ultra-wide camera with 52mm, 26mm, and 13mm focal length.
• 4K video quality- zoom it, shoot it, flip it, crop it, cut it, and tweak it.
• A13 Bionic that allows low light shots perfect without having to adjust manually.
• Smart HDR for highlight and shadow of pictures.
• Easy shift from photo to video with just leaving the finger on the shutter.
• Capture slow-motion videos from the front camera.
• Water resistant, spill-resistant, and dust resistant.
• Price: $599
2) iPhone 11
A dual-camera phone with six different color variation: Black, white, red, green, yellow, and purple.
• Capture pictures from the wide and ultra-wide camera and edit videos as easily as photos.
• Capture videos in 4K quality.
• Night mode to capture pictures in low light even without turning the flash on.
• High key light mono effect of iOS 13 to convert portrait images into studio-style monochromes.
• Next-generation smart HDR.
• Take pictures in an ongoing video.
• Take a slo-mo from your front camera.
• Water resistant and tough front and back glass with the dual ion-exchange process.
• Liquid retina display, true tone, tap or raise to wake, and haptic touch.
• All-day battery life and fast charge capability.
• A13 advanced bionic chip.
• Ultra-wideband technology comes to iPhone with U1 chip.
• Price: $399
3) Apple Watch Series 5
• A watch your wrist would never want to get rid of.
• It has a sleep that never sleeps.
• Customizable with your choice of case and band available in the Apple Watch Studio.
• Available in different materials, aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, or titanium.
• Keeps a track on heart rate and rhythm with the ECP app.
• An alert from the noise app when the volume rises to a level that can hurt your hearing.
• Cycle tracking to feed information about the menstruation cycle.
• Activity ring for progress tracking, motivate you to sit less, move more, workout every day.
• Listen to songs from the entire Apple library along with podcast and audio-books.
• Compass and ground elevation.
• Find and download your favorite apps from the app store on the watch.
• Make payments with Apple pay.
• Integration of Siri.
4) New iPad
• The new iPad is like a computer but not like any other computer.
• Large 10.2-inch retina display.
• Full-size smart keyboard.
• Multitasking capabilities allowing you to surf the web, edit the files, and FaceTime at the same time.
• Typing was never this easy with two option, the on-screen keyboard or the full-size smart keyboard.
• Take notes, write it down and erase it with Apple’s pencil.
• A10 fusion chip to deliver amazing gaming experience. Allows you to pair with Xbox, PlayStation, MFi game controller with iPad to create portable gaming console.
• Apple Arcade avails a gaming subscription service and access to 100+ fun and exciting games.
• Take pictures on any Apple device and enjoy editing on the big iPad screen and share on social media right from the iPad.
• Stereo audio system and access to Apple TV app to stream and watch amazing shows.
• Login and pay with your fingerprint.
• Voice control in iPad.
• Price: Starting from $329
5) Apple TV
• Get Apple originals every month.
• No interruption with ads and get streamed on-demand.
• The option of download and watch offline anytime.
• Available in 4K HDR and dolly Atoms.
6) Apple Arcade
• Access to 100+ games to play.
• Subscription sharing up to 5 family members.
• Play on one device and pick from you left on another device.
• Option to download and option to play online and offline.
• No additional purchase for playing ad-free.
• Personal data remains personal.
• Screen time and parental controls can be exercised.
That’s all for the keynote 2019. Every new product and every feature of that product you need to know are covered.[/blog_single_full_content][/vc_column][/vc_row]